Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On trend: The flared jean

What to wear with the flared jean
I'm loving how the flared jean is coming back! I remember back in the beginning of high school I would wear them all the time because well not only were they on trend at the time but was great for my height (Because I'm so short!) So with the flared jean back I asked myself, "What would I wear with them now?". It is quite different to how you would style your classic skinnies and so I compiled this set as to how to wear the flared jean this season. Here are some points to think about:
  • Match your flare jeans with a striped shirt, this will give your outfit a casual/nautical feel to it
  • Choose oversized frames teamed with this season's in hat's for that 70's inspired look
  • Wedges are an awesome fit for flares, these Givenchy wedges give a great vintage look with a modern edge, plus some extra added height!
  • A structured bag such as the one from Chloe' will give some structure into your outfit plus adding neutral tones to go with your accessories.
From left to right

What to wear with the flared jean by magonia featuring star jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails