Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just can't get enough







What else do you do in New York besides shop and sight see! I know I did. Even bought my first pair of Louboutin's. I opted for a classic style and colour - black. I had to do the Sex and the City tour and ever since then I've been watching the whole series again to look for all those places! Anyway I only posted a couple of pics from New York at this point in time as I have over 1000 photo's!
1. Saks Fifth Ave Stella McCartney Display window
2. My Christian Louboutin shoes
3. The box =)
4. Having a cupcake from the Magnolia Bakery (Which is also featured in Sex and the City) on a park on Bleecker St.
5. A view from the Empire State Building
6. A display window of Breakfast at Tiffany's in the Empire State Building
7. Buddakan Restaurant, recognise it? It's where Carrie and Big have their engagement party in the first movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails