Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, a New closet


Ah yes, the beginning of a new year - New beginnings, new adventures, a new wardrobe! Being the shopaholic that I am I add at least 2-3 items of new clothing into my wardrobe nearly everyday. I do say I may have some sort of addiction but hey who doesn't? I haven't emptied my wardrobe in awhile that it's starting to overcrowd so a good spring clean is needed asap! So many items will need to be scouted, picked and removed.

I've also said to myself that I would limit myself to how much items of clothing I would buy each time I made my daily visit to the shop and try and hold off until my America trip coming up in February (Yeah!), but sometimes I give in to the on sale Zimmerman swimsuit and Mimco sandals that would go well my other Zimmerman playsuit...I can't help it, it's that little voice in the back of my head that tells me I need it and I start putting outfits together in my head that will suit that particular item I'm thinking about purchasing, argh. With that being said there is always a rule of thumb when it comes to buying new items for your wardrobe - You buy new clothes, you get rid of old clothes i.e You buy three t-shirts you get rid of three old t-shirts! Simple huh?

So, new year I promise I won't buy anymore until America! PROMISE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails