Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love this!






1. Vintage Gucci bag (From the 80's)
2. Zimmerman - Whisper Playsuit
3. Peep Toe Shoes - Miss Soho
4. Gold Plated letter Necklace
5. Stacks
7. Flat lay

My love for Vintage is no suprise and when I found this Vintage Gucci bag from the mid 80's I had to have my hands on it and so I did, it's absolutely gorgeous and just suits about everything! My Playsuit from Zimmerman, I bought awhile ago and now I cannot find the right occasion to wear it, or maybe it's an excuse! I just don't know what to do with it now...Miss Soho would go great with this playsuit.
Bought this gold plated letter necklace whilst shopping in Westfield Sydney on the ground floor in some random stall, the lady I bought it from is a jeweller and made one specifically for Nicole Richie also.

For my assignment I had to practise doing some stacks and flat lay's and I didn't realise how time consuming it can be, took me about 2-3 hours to come up with those two pictures and still they aren't perfect. Oh the frustration!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails