Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

All in one day







 Typo
 Prawn dumplings
 Some light installation in Westfield, Sydney



 Morrison store window
 Sass & Bide Owl
 Miu Miu

 Mimco store window



Went to the City the other day and spent time with Justin. Went over the Anzac Bridge (as you do) and randomly took pictures. Went into a store called typo which had some awesome greeting cards and found a wall full of letters which had one of those words in there...Had dinner at some dim sim place which was quite fancy, I liked how the shrimp was on top. Wearing my favourite sweater by Witchery, Zara jeans, Salvatore Ferragamo ballet flats and my LV bag we went into Westfield Sydney only to find that I was to be heartbroken. I found a pair of Miu Miu glitter ankle boots (as above, green with glitter but wanting it in black/silver) which I am dying to get, hopefully there still there on Thursday! It's just a no question buy, although my boyfriend, Justin thinks otherwise. I also wouldn't mind that Miu Miu furry oversized clutch - indeed for some reason it just attracts my attention. I'm loving One Teaspoon's wall and if you look closely at it there are skulls on it which I never noticed before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails