Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What's in the bag...






A month or so ago I bought this Prada bag and I just love carrying this Prada around, also love the roses that my boyfriend bought me on Saturday a.k.a 'month-sary'. I thought it was weird to recieve flowers on a monthsary but I did think it was sweet. 


Some things that I I've been lugging around in this bag for awhile (from left to right)
1. Passionfruit Escape body mist from Victoria's Secret
2. Ray Ban Wayfarer's
3. Louis Vuitton wallet that I got from the LV store when I was at the Gold Coast a few years back
4. Hand creme from fresh, bought it when I was in New York
5. Lucas Paw Paw ointment. Love this stuff!
6. Handbag holder - great when out and about where you don't want to leave your bag on the floor, what a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails