Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Perfect find


As I walked into Prada with one of my girlfriends the other day, little did I know I would come out with the Prada Saffiano Lux tote. Initially I was on the hunt for these particular black Prada shoes that I saw on the online store but of course there was none left in my size =( I was quite heartbroken as I was set on buying these shoes. I had another look at the other shoes but nothing was tickling my fancy and like a spotlight on this particular bag I ran straight for it (literally!) I wore it over my arm whilst wearing my J Brand jeans, sass & bide top, Winter Kate Cardy and Tory Burch ballet flats in front of the mirror. I showed my girlfriend who immediately fell in love with it also, so I figured, 'why not I deserve it' and it's my birthday in a couple of days and so the rest is history!


In my opinion the Saffiano Lux tote in Nero a.k.a black is one of my best buys yet - classic, simple, elegant and best yet, will never be outdated. Fixed with its straight and clean edges this bag is another option to the Hermes' Birken who I for one cannot afford such a bag! Made out of calfskin leather I can smell the leather on this bag from like 3 metres away!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails