Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SJP for Elle

My love for Sarah Jessica Parker began when I discovered the series of Sex & the City, and as every girl or should I say woman, will have these as a must in her DVD collection. Playing the role of Carrie with her ever so famous gal pals - Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda, they have set pretty much the highest level of the fashion world out there. For years we have looked up to these women to set the standard of what we wear today, so naturally when I saw SJP on the cover ofElle, I ever so highly praise her.

SJP is of course as beautiful as I re-call and even though she is ageing she still manages to take my breathe away! SJP features in Elle in the January 2011 issue she is naturally wearing a Halston heritage dress as she is the President and Chief creative officer at Halston and she takes it very seriously, as she states ‘Please know this now: I will never do this for a title. I will never dip in and out of this. I’ll do it like everything else I’ve ever done. I’ll be involved down to the splitting of the atom.’




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails