Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Spotted: Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole spotted whilst leaving the BBC studio's in London on October 21, 2010. I think this look compliments her sense of style and I quite dig it! Here's the breakdown of her look:

Pants: The Sateen Leggings in Taupe by J Brand I think are a fab buy. Taupe plays a major player in fall's palette and literally go with everything.

Boots: The James Moxy Platform Bootie by Elizabeth and James. I can never get enough of these stylish Olsen twins and these booties are the perfect match with her Taupe leggings

Jacket: This leather Mulberry jacket just brings out the taupe leggings and breaks even the colour of her whole look.

Sunnies: And to top of her cool clad look we add a bit of John Galliano's 08 01B make up sunglasses!

Overall I like, I love your look Miss Cheryl Cole!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails