Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

On trend

Clogs:
I have been seeing this trend on some celebrites such as Miley Cyrus to Alexa Chung and also on the catwalk, but cannot bring myself to love them as such.

When I was 8 or 9 I use to own a pair of orange clogs and I had to try so hard not to fall flat on my bottom. These shoes were slippery and made your feet look huger than it really was. I actually thought I was so cool in them too but boy was i wrong!

The clog now has been made over by the likes of Prada and Chanel and yes not as daggy and chunky as they once were, but they are one of Spring's biggest trends. With that being said you will definitely not see me in these made over clogs.

What do you think of the clog?

clog_sandals_red32.jpg




Chanel's take to the clog (down below)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails