Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello again...

Ah Sydney, it's great to be back...it's been over a month since I actually posted anything up here and the reason being is that I was overseas in the USA. Heading into the cold my boyfriend and I experienced all what the States had to offer. We started out in LA then to Vegas, New York and finished off our holiday in Miami. We got to see famous celebrity houses and even taking a picture at the Fresh Prince of Bel air mansion to heading out to the Vegas strip and looking at the bright lights and watching a show and to the beautiful Central Park covered in snow and having a dip in the Atlantic ocean but nothing beats how cheap everything was!! And I mean everything! Food, clothes, shoes, drinks just everything! I love it! Hence why the credit card is now maxed!
I'm still quite jet lagged having only landed back in Sydney at 8am today. Having only unpacked 1/4 of my stuff and washing the clothes, I have to say I bought quite a lot of stuff that will make me stop shopping for the next 6 months as my friend Jackie stated to me (I don't think so!). I got quite a number of great shots out there too which I will post up here when I can, for now it's time for me to rest and catch up with the rest of Sydney =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails